29.04.2013

A "Me-too"-Post about spring blossoms


Spring in Berlin

As Ashley commented on my last post: The weather has really let us all become depressed in the last months – in the truest sense of the word. For a few days now the cherry trees are bloomoing, the apple trees as well and my co-founder is suffering from allergies and … all over the internet on my most favourite blogs the pictures show the blooming nature. Thus, coming back from running today (55 minutes and I literally ran into Ashley, Andreas & Hazel – how fun! #thealivesinberlin ;), I just had to grab my camera and take pictures of this beauty. First I pointed the camera to the sky and the images reminded me very much of the beautiful shots from Joelix. And I realized: I don't want to reproduce an exact copy, but you should rather see, that in Berlin the trees even bloom in front of tenements ;). Now we are just left wondering what the man did on his balcony: hanging laundry or putting out cases of beer – I don't know ;).

My favourite blossom posts this week:

  1. Joelix: WEEKEND INSPIRATION #2
  2. Fräulein Klein: Kirschblüten Part 1 und Rhabarber Cheesecake
  3. Dreamy Whites: Waiting for Spring to arrive....


Spring in Berlin

Yesterday I finally wrapped up the last shooting for our new issue of sisterMAG with Cris and my flat (especially my kitchen) was an absolute mess afterwards. However I love the result and I am looking forward to hearing what you'll say about it. By the way, the most beautiful thyme bundles you can make with fresh herbs from Frischeparadies, which I visited for the very first time last Saturday.
I wish you a good new week. The final sprint for our new edition of sisterMAG is starting, but I will still enjoy some days in Munich from Wednesday to Friday. Any tips or dates I should make with important Munich people ;)?
Yours, Thea



Spring in Berlin

Wie Ashley so recht auf meinen letzten Post kommentierte: das Wetter hat uns bisher im wahrsten Sinne des Wortes depressiv werden lassen. Seitdem nun die Kirschbäume blühen, die Äpfelbäume ausschlagen und mein Mitgründer ob all der Pollen duschen gehen muss, häufen sich auch die Posts meiner Lieblingsblogger, die sich den Frühlingsblüten widmen. Als ich heute vom Joggen (55 Minuten, dabei im wahrsten Sinne des Wortes in Ashley und Andreas hineingerannt – wie schön #thealivesinberlin) wiederkam, musste ich also doch meine Kamera schnappen und die Pracht fotografieren. Zunächst richtete ich sie gen Himmel und die Bilder erinnerten mich sehr an die von Joelix. Und dann realisierte ich: Nein, keine genaue Kopie, sondern man soll ruhig sehen, dass in Berlin die Bäume auch vor Mietshäusern blühen :). Was der Mann wohl auf seinem Balkon gerade gemacht hat: Wäsche aufgehängt oder Bierkästen rausgestellt – ich weiß es nicht ;).

Meine Favoriten unter den Blüten-Posts diese Woche:

  1. Joelix: WEEKEND INSPIRATION #2
  2. Fräulein Klein: Kirschblüten Part 1 und Rhabarber Cheesecake
  3. Dreamy Whites: Waiting for Spring to arrive....

Gestern habe ich endlich mit Cris das letzte offizielle Shooting abgeschlossen und meine Wohnung und Küche waren in Aufruhr. Das Ergebnis freut mich aber total und ich bin gespannt, was ihr dazu sagen werdet! Die schönsten Thymian-Büschel kann man übrigens mit den frischen Kräutern vom Frischeparadies binden, welches ich am Samstag das erste Mal aufsuchte.
Ich wünsche euch eine schöne neue Woche! Der Endspurt für die neue Ausgabe läuft langsam an, aber ich darf trotzdem von Mittwoch bis Freitag einige Tage in München genießen. Irgendwelche Tipps oder Menschen, die ich unbedingt sehen muss?
Eure Thea

1 Kommentare:

Judith hat gesagt…

Incredible how your photos look like you are in Italy in stead of Berlin. They look so Mediterranean! Thanks for mentioning my post, Thea! Bisous and see you soon :)