21.10.2011

Themed Week starts again: Tea Cups!

Today we'll continue a nice little tradition I started earlier this year: THEMED WEEKS. After I had a lot of fun with the topics of roses and stripes, I am now finally doing a topic which swirled around my head since spring 2011: tea cups. Don't laugh, I've got some ideas in my head I want to realise this week ;). There will be a daily tea quote, if you follow me on Twitter ! Moreover I want to know what kind of tea you like to drink and what time a day you usually have it. Do you have tea in the morning instead of coffee??

I've developped a little routine myself since I visited my lovely friend Charlie  in March: a cuppa of Yorkshire Tea in the evening with a little gulp of milk. I really look forward to it after a jogging round in the cold autumn weather. Usually I use a very modern-looking cup from Royal Copenhagen which I once won from livingathome.de for sending in a craft I made. While it doesn't live up to my vintage standards it is very handy with the heat-proven outer sleeve.

For this themed week you'll of course find a Pinterest Board with pictures around tea, pots and tins! It is already prepared for you – so head over and start repinning! For today I've prepared the moodboard for this week. All images you'll find on Pinterest too!

moodboard_teacups

Heute setzen wir eine Tradition fort, die ich Anfang des Jahres begonnen hatte: THEMENWOCHEN. Nachdem ich viel Spaß mit den Motti Rosen und Streifen hatte, werde ich diese Woche endlich ein Thema umsetzen, welches schon seit Frühling diesen Jahres in meinem Kopf herumschwirrt: Teetassen. Nicht lachen! Ich hab bereits viele Ideen und Dinge, die ich euch zeigen möchte ;). Es wird ein tägliches Tee-Zitat geben, wenn ihr mir auf Twitter  folgt! Darüberhinaus will ich natürlich auch von euch wissen, welche Tees ihr besonders gern trinkt und um welche Tageszeit ihr am liebsten eine Tasse Tee schlürft. Seid ihr eher der Morgenliebhaber und habt eine Tasse Tee statt Kaffee??

Ich hab im letzten halben Jahr selbst eine Routine entwickelt, seitdem ich meine liebe Freundin Charlie  in London im März besuchte: eine Tasse Yorkshire-Tee mit einem Schluck Milch. Jeden Tag freue ich mich richtig drauf, v.a. wenn man jetzt von einer Joggingrunde durch den kalten Herbstabend nach Hause kommt. Normalerweise nehme ich dabei einen sehr modernen Becher von Royal Copenhagen , den ich mal von Living at Home für ein eingeschicktes Bastelprojekt gewonnen habe. Obwohl ich das moderne Design gar nicht so recht mag, ist der Becher wenigstens überaus praktisch ob des hitzegeprüften Plastikmantels.

Für diese Themenwoche gibt es natürlich auch wieder ein kuratiertes Pinterest-Board mit allen Bildern rund um Tee, Tassen & Kannen! Es ist bereits vorbereitet – also sofort hin und repinnen ;)! Für heute habe ich das Moodboard zusammengestellt. Alle Bilder und Quellen findet ihr auf Pinterest.


2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hallo Thea,
J'adore l'idée de la tasse de thé!
Il y a une si grande variété de tasses que tu peux en accumuler des photos!
La plus représentative est celle de l'Angleterre!
Have a good evening!

Unknown hat gesagt…

Thanks for dropping by my blog and thanks for the sweet comments. What a lovely surprise to visit your blogs and your post is on teacups! I love tea. I drink it all day, my favourite is tetley tea which is a strong favourite here in England. There is nothing nicer that drinking from a gorgeous china cup. Bliss!