30.10.2010

LIVE from København



Hello everyone,

after a long day of walking over 6 km through the streets of Copenhagen, I just want to share the first impressions from this lively city full of design and blonde girls ;-)!




I really like the variety of ideas, the design shops, colours, bikes … however I am not 200% thrilled. There are a few downsides: some places and street styles remind me of London, however you probably always love the original more than the (for me it is) plagiarism. The second big thing: Copenhagen is expensive, even a coffee lets you grab your calculator and quickly check, if it's REALLY THAT MUCH??!!

I am planning a few theme posts with input from Copenhagen. In the next days I will collect more pictures about topics such as cute bicycles, colours of Copenhagen etc. I hope you like the first views already!
Yours, Theresa



Hallo an alle!
Nach einem langen Tag mit einem >6km langen "Spaziergang" durch die Straßen Kopenhagens, möchte ich die ersten Impressionen von dieser lebendigen Stadt des Designs und der blonden Mädels posten! Bisher gefällt es mir wirklich gut: die große Fülle an Ideen, Designläden, Farben, Fahrrädern … nichtsdestotrotz bin ich nicht 200% begeistert wie ich vielleicht vorher gehofft hatte. Es gibt doch ein paar Minuspunkte: viele Orte erinnern mich an London und man mag doch häufig das (für mich) Original lieber als das Plagiat. Und das zweite Minus: Kopenhagen ist wirklich teuer! Sogar nach dem Kaffee greift man häufig intuitiv zum Taschenrechner, um doch nochmal nachzuprüfen, ob es WIRKLICH SO TEUER war ;-))!!??

Ich plane jedenfalls einige Themenposts über Kopenhagen. In den nächsten Tagen bin ich deshalb immer auf der Hut um neue Bilder von schönen Fahrrädern, FArben in Kopenhagen etc. zu finden. Ich hoffe, ihr mögt die ersten Aufnahmen der Stadt!
Eure Thea

 








 

 





 



3 Kommentare:

Koko hat gesagt…

noch viel Spaß, liebe Thea ;)

Solff hat gesagt…

Uiii, wie beautifully. Ich wär auch gern dahahah! Ich wünsche euch eine schöne Zeit!!

Unknown hat gesagt…

I love your beautiful pictures from Copenhagen!!! I lived there for 2 years when I was in high school. It is one of my favorite cities. So lovely! Speaking of H&M... I haven't been to one in far too long... there must be one around me somewhere. That's something I need to look into :o) I hope you're having a great week, miss Theresa!!!
xox,
Linnea