24.05.2009

An exposition you would adore!

pailletten1

Another Berlin showroom (in the Kulturforum at Potsdamer Platz) has been an amazing source of ideas and inspiration for me in the last week. I am sure you would have loved it too! Its name (very auspicious already): "Sequins, poses, powder doses: Fashion drawings and objects of the 1920s".
p3
On behalf of my good friend in Leipzig, I am forced to post some pictures (;-), I would have done that anyway!) and thus a little collection chosen from the exhibition catalogue I had to purchase right away! Do you know that urge with good exhibitions? I always have to have the catalogue - I guess I am ruined by my parents' habit to always buy them and out big collection of art books at home which have been a constant source of inspiration for projects.

p5

p7

Eine neue Berliner Ausstellung (im Kulturforum am Potsdamer Platz) stellte sich letzte Woche als eine meiner allerliebsten Museumsbesuche der letzten zeit heraus. Ich bin sicher, viele von euch hätten sie auch geliebt! Bereits der Name klingt sehr vielversprechend: "Pailetten, Posen, Puderdosen. Modezeichnungen und Objekte der Zwanziger Jahre".
p2
Wie meiner Freundin in Leipzig versprochen, poste ich also sofort viele Bilder aus dem Ausstellungskatalog (den ich gleich kaufen musste, geht euch das auch immer so bei guten Ausstellungen? Ich bin da verdorben durch meine Eltern und deren Liebe zu Katalogen und unserer großen Sammlung zu Hause, die ich schon oft als Inspiration für Kunstprojekte etc. zur Ansicht herangezogen habe).

p4

0 Kommentare: