16.05.2009

Berlin Sadness

The Berlin sadness

I find it hard to believe that my - planned to be 6 months long - stay will be over in no more than 3 1/2 weeks. Sometimes I sit in the subway and I am sooo sad that I can hardly breathe (I know, that is mainly because of pollen, but I needed a strong picture) ;-). So, I created a list with little things I really want to do while being in our capital town ... any more suggestions?

The Berlin sadness

Manchmal kann ich es gar nicht glauben, dass mein - als 6 Monate lang geplanter - Aufenthalt in weniger als 3 1/2 Wochen vorbei sein wird. Ich sitze dann in der U-Bahn und krieg nur wenig Luft (ich weiß, ich weiß, das kommt hauptsächlich vom Pollenflug, aber ich brauchte hier ein starkes Bild, um die Situation begreiflich zu machen) ;-). Also habe ich eine Liste aufgesetzt mit kleinen Dingen, die ich noch machen möchte, während ich in Berlin lebe ... habt ihr noch mehr Ideen?

1 Kommentare:

Anne-Marie hat gesagt…

Shop for kool shoes and fabric ? ;-)