21.04.2009

Nature & Fashion

kette

I am always astonished by the combinations you can make: in colours, in themes, in things you eat, in things you wear ... this time I really liked the combination of nature and jewelry. The necklace I purchased at - you won't believe it ;-) - H&M just made such a great look together with the branches from my grandmother's garden. The intertwined!!

I am really in love with this new piece. I had seen such a thing at several collections last season as well as in the new pictures. I actually wanted to make such one and already had sawn such wooden circles, but I do not have the time anyway ... :-(.
You really have to dress down when you wear such a vibrant thing, but on the other hand: you do not need anything else. The easiest - just go with the artsy guys: black from tip to toe!

190420091121

Ich bin immer wieder erstaunt, welche Kombinationen man sich ausdenken kann: Farbkombinationen, Themen die scheinbar nicht zusammenpassen, kulinarische Mixturen oder der Mix von Klamotten - auch Stilbruch genannt ... diesma war ich unheimlich glücklich über die Kombination von Natur und Schmuck. Die Halskette, die ich - ihr mögt es kaum glauben - bei H&M gekauft habe, hat sich einfach wunderbar mit der Korkenzieherweide aus Omas Garten verstanden ;-). Richtiggehend ineinander verschlungen haben sich die beiden!!

Diese neue Kette hab ich gleich ins Herz geschlossen. Ähnliche Stücke hatte ich sowohl in der letzten Saison, als auch auf neuen Bildern gesehen. Eigentlich wollte ich mir selbst eine aus Holz und Perlen machen, aber derzeit komme ich sowieso nicht dazu. Um sie zu tragen, muss man alles andere ganz schlicht halten - auf der anderen Seite: man braucht sich keine große Gedanken um den Rest zu machen, denn jeder schaut sowieso auf die Kette. Also am besten handhaben wie die Kunstgilde: in Schwarz von Kopf bis Fuß ;-)!

2 Kommentare:

Casey Maura hat gesagt…

What a lovely necklace! I am sometimes surprised at the fetching accessories I can find at H&M--some of my favorites I've purchased there! :)

TIG hat gesagt…

What a fun and lovely necklace -- great find!