25.04.2009

High temperatures and matching colours

Hello everyone,
My sister had to go to a "Mobile Bar-Camp" in Dresden and thus I drove her and a colleague and met my parents in Dresden. We had a wonderful little walk to the fabric's store (*hihi*) and got some presents for my sister's birthday (naturally I cannot tell what we got - my sister is not only very suspicious but she is NOT dumm and ALWAYS reads my blog ;-).
dresden2
Anyway, this day brought:
  • me loving this beautiful purple lilac

  • I want to have a new big project, thinking about building a new website - planning ahead!

  • a lot of sun

  • sore feet - I went jogging four times this week and then we walked again today ...

  • wangle a mint green skirt out of my mom

  • a bunch of great pictures - see the composition below: Dresden really makes a nice impression on such a wonderful day!

  • the decision: I will NOT buy a bridge camera, but a compact one with good features since I am too lazy to always carry around a big, big camera. Can you advise any model?


dresden
Hallo an alle,
meine Schwester ist heute im "MobileBar-Camp" in Dresden und ich habe diese Gelegenheit genutzt: hab sie und eine Kollegin hingefahren und mich in der sächsischen Landeshauptstadt mit meinen Eltern getroffen. Wir hatten einen wunderbaren Spaziergang zum Stoffladen (*hihi*), kauften GAAAAANZ viele Geschenke für meine Schwester zum Geburtstag ;-) (natürlich kann ich jetzt nicht erzählen, WAS, denn meine Schwester ist eine neugierige Liese und liest dazu noch regelmäßig meinen Blog - und ganz doof bin ich ja auch nicht ;-)).
Also, dieser Tag brachte:
  • meine Liebe zu diesem wunderbaren lila Flieder auf dem Bild oben

  • eine Idee für ein neues Projekt, welches ich angehen will: Internetseite programmieren - derzeit in Planung

  • viel Sonne

  • wackelige Beine und wehtuende Füße - war schon 4x Laufen diese Woche und dann heute noch Bummeln ...

  • das Abluchsen eines mintgrünen Rockes von meiner Mutter

  • eine Menge schöner Bilder - zu sehen in der unteren Zusammenstellung: Dresden macht wirklich einen tollen Eindruck

  • die Entscheidung: ich werde mir keine Bridge-Kamera kaufen, sondern eine kompakte mit sehr guten Funktionen und guter Optik - ich bin einfach zu faul, immer einen riesigen Body + Objektiv herumzutragen - irgendwelche Empfehlungen?

2 Kommentare:

Anne-Marie hat gesagt…

Bonjour Theresa,

My husband, who teaches professional photography, is suggesting you the Canon G-10. Light and powerful, you will be able to carry it everywear and have great pictures. If you have the proper software, you can shoot pictures in RAW format and have fun adjusting your pictures so easily. The picture of you in front of the lilac was very nice. Humm I love the smell of lilac. You have a good eye for photography. Your blog is always so beautiful. Take care ! Anne from Montreal where is was 26 degrees today !!!!!! ;-)

Anonym hat gesagt…

Your pictures are fantastic! I love the way you displayed & documented your day with words & pictures. I wish I could help you with more camera recommendations. I know there are so many great little cameras out there that are very reasonably priced. I usually go to cnet.com and check for reviews and ratings on all types of electronic products before I actually buy. Good luck!!!
xox,
Linnea